Thursday 19 September 2013

Return from the Grave

Well guys I am back. If you didn't miss me well thats your loss. If you did.. bro!
If you did not know I took the opportunity to backpack around Europe for a few months after attending the ETC on Team New Zealand! 

I managed to fit in the great pilgrimage to Warhammer World and came out a bit lighter in the pocket...


 An imposing site


 The complex is rather large




 An Ultramarine's Rino greets you on your way into the car park


 The gateway to Warhammer World


 Original artwork is displayed on the stairs up to Warhammer World


 The gaming hall



 Some of the gaming tables are the ones from White Dwarf


 Eavy Metal display room. Note the Tyranid display front and centre.

 Bugmans Bar

 Trophy Orc!


 Bad Moon Banner


 Evil Suns Banner


 Bugmans XXXXXX


Mmmm Fat Bloke burger with curly fries


What you see here is the parts for a Reaver Titan and two Warhound Titans...

I have always wanted the challenge of building and painting a Titan, but I never banked on three of them. To me they represent the 40k universe in all its glory.

Eventually the above will turn into the following....




Will keep you all posted!


1 comment:

  1. You're an absolute maniac Tim. Three titans, sheeet...

    ReplyDelete